Release Notes Version 2.2.x
Version 2.2.22 (released 2013-05-13)
- Fixed a problem with message authentication when Internet Explorer is running in compatibility mode.
Version 2.2.21 (released 2013-05-06)
- Fixed a problem with the boot menu application that would sometimes crash when support access was enabled.
Version 2.2.20 (released 2013-05-03)
- Enhanced SAML debug logging.
- Enable/disable support access from the web admin interface.
Version 2.2.19 (released 2013-05-02)
Version 2.2.18 (released 2013-04-27)
- Verify that manually installed VMware Tools are not installed before installing on the console.
- Display the status of VMware Tools on the Console app.
- Syslog display date fix.
Version 2.2.17 (released 2013-04-26)
- Added the ability to install VMware Tools and Hyper-V Integrated Services from the F2 Console menu.
- Improved validation and handling when adding a new data disk.
- Make ZIP filenames safe - strip any international characters from the subject name and use as zip filename.
Version 2.2.16 (released 2013-04-21)
- Fixed a problem from v2.2.14 where the attachment reassembly/AV validation was a bit restrictive causing some uploads to fail.
Version 2.2.15 (released 2013-04-19)
- Fixed a problem where IE 10 wasn't properly detected in the Filedrop.
- Fixed a problem generating wildcard CSR's.
- Updated LDAP configuration, making it easier to troubleshoot.
Version 2.2.14 (released 2013-04-16)
- Fixed a problem where the system watchdog had to agressive memory checks for clamav.
- Updated localization for date fields.
- Better logging of SAML errors.
- Better detection of deleted attachments for the AV scanner.
Version 2.2.13 (released 2013-04-12)
- Fixed a problem with the CSR generator that didn't allow spaces in fields.
Version 2.2.12 (released 2013-04-03)
- Fixed a problem when the pagination didn't display properly in some browser on the Sent page.
- Fixed a license calculation problem.
Version 2.2.11 (released 2013-03-25)
- Updated the copy to clipboard library to fix problems copying items in some browsers.
- In the inbox page, clicking on show message now opens the message instead a the popup.
- Fixed a problem where downloading a zip'ed message would log once for every file in the message.
- Fixed a pagination problem for the message view in IE and Firefox.
- Fixed a problem downloading files from (unsupported but fixed anyway) IE7 and IE8.
- Add sender to message CSV export.
Version 2.2.10 (released 2013-03-06)
- Added the ability to brand the maintenance and error pages.
- Fixed a problem that sometimes prevented external users from viewing messages.
- Fixed a visual problem when html is used in the branding name.
Version 2.2.9 (released 2013-03-05)
- Set the HTTP Strict Transport Security header if Force https has been configured.
- Show BCC'd recipients in the message to the sender of the message.
- Added the AV Scanning Queue in Admin → Status, with the function to restart manually if needed.
- Improved input validation.
Version 2.2.8 (released 2013-03-02)
- Fixed a problem editing locales (since the latest Ruby on Rails in v2.2.6) and improved validations for the locale editor so it won't install a locale file that will cause problems.
- Added localisation option for the subject and message placeholders (used the same as the label before).
- Fixed a problem where deleted files wouldn't be listed as deleted until the nightly maintenance task.
- Improved input validation.
Version 2.2.7 (released 2013-02-25)
- Updated input validation.
Version 2.2.6 (released 2013-02-23)
- Fixed a memory leak in v2.2.5.
- Updated input validation.
- Latest version of Ruby on Rails (v3.2.12, contains security fixes).
- Added status check to see if clam update mirror is reachable.
Version 2.2.5 (released 2013-02-20)
- Security: Better escaping of strings for LDAP searches.
- Set https flag in cookies when "Force https" is enabled.
- Don't throw 500 errors on malformed URLs or incompatible form data.
- Don't display the nginx version number for external security scans.
- Fixed a couple of licensing issues when using email URL override.
- Better validation of email URL override fields (prevent https://https:// and https://:// inputs).
- Updated migration script, should not report any database migration error messages any more.
- Updated update script, should not report any missing libraries or anything during updates any more.
- Fixed an issue when upgrading via cdrom/iso.
- Upgrading via cdrom/iso will display a similar warning as when installing.
- When clicking on the background during uploads in non html 5 compliant browsers, don't cancel the progress bar window.
- Warn on older versions of Firefox and Chrome as well as IE6.
Version 2.2.4 (released 2013-02-11)
- Fixed migration of the system log database when migrating from other systems.
- Some internal syslog fixes.
Version 2.2.3 (released 2013-02-03)
- Interface update to default to a lighter coloured menubar. Please see the branding header section to revert back to the black/inverse coloured menubar.
- New syslog messages wasn't added to the database for viewing in the Admin → System Log menu in some cases.
- Fixed the ft clean_data_dir console command and use safer defaults.
- Don't autofocus the login prompt on the message authentication window as that will effectively remove the placeholder.
- Added tcping command on the Console F2 Setup menu.
- Allow larger default configurations than 32Gb.
- Remove pidfile console messages.
- Don't test backup server when the server config has been removed.
Version 2.2.2 (released 2013-01-30)
- Create a download log entries for each download.
- Fixed a problem displaying the Admin → Message List.
- Include update packages as part of the update.
- Better safeguards during the update if pre-requisites can't be downloaded.
Version 2.2.1 (released 2013-01-29)
- Fixed a problem with the download log if not all data was present.
- Fixed a problem with the message log, csv download for admins (didn't display all entries).
- Added Download receipient to the download csv.
- Updated the console app to allow disabling force https settings.
- Don't update the kernel when performing normal updates.
Version 2.2.0 (released 2013-01-28)
- Renamed Dropbox → Filedrop (to avoid confusion with Dropbox.com) - old URL's still work as well.
- Added Download Log view.
- Export to CSV both for Sent Messages and Download Log.
- Added the ability to delete messages.
- Added a more flexible http/https redirect configuration.
- Added a trusted proxies configuration to retrieving the remote ip address from a trusted reverse proxy.
- Removed almost all of the previous Trial/Demo limitations - trials now allow for unlimited users and all branding options are enabled.
- The `ft` command and `lf`command now does the same thing.
- Internal change Syslog-ng → Rsyslog (for compatibility with the latest EC2 image).
- Updated versions of underlying dependencies such as ruby, nginx, twitter bootstrap, ...